About Me

Hello there, my name is Tim, aka FalconFive on some online communities.

This is my first blog so any feedback is always welcome. I guess the place to start is with a little information about myself.

I've been playing warmachine/hordes for a few years now. My first faction was cryx, whom I picked up after my brother-in-law and I decided we were sick of playing 40k. He picked up Khador.
We both purchased the battle boxes and after reading the rules started learning the game.

He and I played this way for quite some time buying units to counter each other's new favorite unit. Our own mini rapidly evolving meta.
We soon tired of this and started exploring out our LGS. Right about this time we were both looking to play hordes and I was interested in both Legion and Circle. He bought the Legion battle box so I bought the Circle box. I've been in love ever since.

So the purpose of this blog is to help improve my skills by recording games. I am currently seeking to be a bit more competitive and don't get alot of time to play. I've read that it's a great way to help develope as a player so here it goes..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Game 25 - Bradigus vs. Thagrosh 1 (SR)

Game 19 - The Wanderer vs. Wurmwood

Game 23 - Bradigus vs. Old Witch 2